Welcome to 3dfx-banshee.de – the ultimate ressource for 3dfx Banshee cards!
I am happy to finally provide all of you with a site worthy of my collection. I redid the photos of all cards (although my camera is not much newer as the cards themselves, I think they are way better now..), added some new ones as well as additional information on every card, so that this place can provide you with lots of useful information on a predominant share of all 3dfx Banshees ever released.
If you’d like to see further information, benchmarks, tests or similar – please write your comments here, I’ll try to cover it in the future. But – please have patience with me, as I have lots of old stuff to “play with” and very limited time.
- Two AnnouncementsI got two announcements to make 🙂 First of all (to set some pressure on myself), I have a new (second) website in the making. Compared to this site, it will be times X larger and not limited to a single topic like this site is, but on old PC hardware of any kind. Right […]
- Site errors, continuedToday I discovered, that wordpress automatically overwrites changes that I made to my .htaccess file. I don’t know since when this happens, but I assume since the last WordPress Update. Whenever I replace the file with my working backup, it gets overwritten within 2 minutes. I think, I now have a working way to prevent […]
- New Banshee CardI am happy to announce a new Banshee that was added to the collection. It is the Axle Triple D, an extremely tiny card. You can take a look at it here: Axle Triple D Banshee
- Site errors fixedHey guys, today I discovered that all pages except for the landing page showed a nasty “500 internal server error”. This is because I have customizations which get overwritten during wordpress updates and need to be redone after every update. I’m sorry that I didn’t notice this earlier, but now the site is up and […]
- Live!It is finally done! After months of work I can finally open this new place for all of you interested in 3dfx Banshee cards. I hope this site proves useful to fans of old hardware – I am excited to read your feedback!